The Attleboro Police, along with the Rhode Island State Police Violent Fugitive Task Force, the United States Marshal’s (Boston Office) and the Randolph, Massachusetts Police Department, arrested Hector Andrade, age 24, whose last known address was in Central Falls, Rhode Island. Andrade was wanted on several affidavit and arrest warrants for Armed Robbery issued in the States of Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Over the past several weeks, members of the Rhode Island State Police Violent Fugitive Task Force, in conjunction with police departments from Central Falls, North Providence, and Attleboro have been conducting a comprehensive investigation to locate Andrade. Andrade is currently wanted for armed robberies in the cities of Central Falls, North Providence, and Attleboro. Andrade is suspected of robbing area stores and gas stations which are identified as follows:
- August 9, 2012, 1:45 AM, CVS Pharmacy, 309 Broad Street, Central Falls, Rhode Island
- August 10, 2012, 11:30 PM, Khout Gas Station, 1051 Lonsdale Avenue, Central Falls, Rhode Island
- August 12, 2012, 11:00 PM, Kendal Mart, 390 Broad Street, Central Falls, Rhode Island
- August 13, 2012, 1:10 AM, Hess Gas Station, 946 Washington Street, Attleboro, Massachusetts
- August 13, 2012, 2:38 AM, Sam’s Food Mart, 1700 Mineral Spring Avenue, North Providence, Rhode Island
- August 16, 2012, 4:13 AM, Shell Gas Station, 237 Washington Street, Attleboro, Massachusetts
On Friday August 24, 2012, Andrade was taken into custody without incident and was transported to the the Attleboro Police Department pending arraignment for the aforementioned crimes.